The AJFL is excited to announce the inagural season of the 5th & 6th grade Travel Football program. The team will compete in the Northeast Junior High Football League.
We look forward to a great season.
2019 Season Info:
- MANDATORY equipment pickup on Aug 11th. We will also have an optional equipment pickup sometime the week prior.
- Football practice starts on August 12th.
- Practice will be 3 days a week. Coach will provide details at the beginning of the season.
- Jamboree: In August, we will play other teams within the league, giving players the opportunity to play against league competition.
- The season will run through the end of October. If participating in the playoffs, the season can run through mid November.
- We will gladly accept any help from parents as assistant coaches. However, parents will NOT be coaching their own player.
- As a matter of safety, those players who make all practices will be given priority in playing time.
- The first two weeks of practice are ESSENTIAL to getting a good start to the season.